The Metabolomics Society is an independent, non-profit organization, governed by a Board of Directors composed of dedicated members of the metabolomics community but ultimately responsive to its members. The Metabolomics Society's vision is to become the premier organization devoted to the development of metabolism-based research. Constituted in 2004, the Metabolomics Society now has more than a 1,000 members in more than 40 countries.
Please click these links to read more about metabolomics and the history of the society:
- To promote the growth and development of the field of metabolomics internationally,
- To provide the opportunity for collaboration and association among the workers in that science and in related sciences and connections between academia, government and industry in the field of metabolomics
- To provide opportunities for presentation of research achievements and creation of workshops, and
- To promote the publication of meritorious research in the field.
- The Metabolomics Society, Inc. is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially or unofficially connected with OMIC Group International (Nevada, USA) or any of that company's affiliates or subsidiaries.