Now accepting late-breaking abstracts for poster presentations. The deadline has passed to be included in the printed conference materials, however, you can still present a poster and be included in the digital abstract listing. Poster-only abstract submissions will be accepted until Friday, June 9th or until we reach maximum capacity, whichever comes first.
Scientists in academia, government, industry and others working in the field of metabolomics are welcome to submit abstracts in the following scientific themes:
- Building Bridges – Metabolic Modelling
- Systems Biology
- Genome-scale Modelling
- Human Phenomics
- Model organisms
- Modelling interactions of gut microbiota & the host
- Building Bridges – Natural Products/Metabolite Identification
- Nature’s Apothecary
- Traditional Medicine
- Metabolite identification/ Metabolic dark matter
- New Approaches for Identification of Metabolites Applying MS and NMR
- Metabolomics in Food Research – Edibilomics
- Metabolomics in Nutrition
- Foodomics and Food Quality
- Crop Quality Improvement
- Food Sustainability
- Traditional foods
- Food safety
- Contaminant metabolomics
- Metabolomics in Health and Medicine
- Chronic disease
- Infectious disease
- Nutritional disease
- Metabolite-Gene Axis
- Gut microbiota & disease
- Metabolomics Profiling in Cancer
- Translating Metabolomics Discoveries in Clinical Practice
- Advancing the Field
- Network and Pathway Analysis for Metabolomics
- New Matrices for Metabolomics
- Advances in Statistical Tools
- Data Analysis
- New Development in Instruments and Techniques
- Computational MS
- Spatial Imaging
- Environmental, Plant and Model Organisms
- Environmental Metabolomics
- Model Organisms
- Green Systems Biology - From Single Genomes, Proteomes and Metabolomes to Ecosystems Research and Biotechnology
- Abiotic and Biotic Stresses in Plants
- Plant Databases
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through peer-review and will be selected by the International Organising Committee and the Local Organising Committee. In order to ensure a diverse range of contributions each participant may only submit one abstract as "presenting author" while participants may be listed as co-authors on multiple abstracts.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. The " presenting author” will receive an email message confirming the receipt of the abstract. Please notify your co-authors that the confirmation was received.
Peer-review Procedures and Deadlines
- The deadline to submit Poster abstracts passed on May 10.
- The deadline to submit Oral abstracts passed on April 10.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the conference International Organising Committee and Local Organising Committee.
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered.
- Announcements of selected abstracts will be made by early May 2017.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference.
- Complete instructions for oral and poster presentations will be provided upon notification of acceptance.